I am the PI (Principal Investigator) of the QEMG + Time Series lab. I am interested in machine learning in time series data.
I am both Bioinformatics Graduate Faculty and Computer Science Graduate Faulty.
For more information, please see:
- the lab main page
- the School of Computer Science at the University of Guelph
- my personal page at the School of Computer Science
- my OrcID information
I use machine-learning and knowledge discovery techniques in decision making applications based on biological time-series data.
- clinical decision support
- information in time-series templates
- visualization for risk analysis
- machine learning and pattern recognition
- knowledge discovery and representation
Please see the lab main page for further details.
Publications listed at Research Gate or Google Scholar.